You know her side of the story, now learn his.
"It was useless. I felt branded beneath my skin by a girl who left without even saying goodbye."
When Will Price was assigned a partner for a sixth grade class project he had no idea she would become his best friend. After years of friendship, she eventually became so much more. Then, one day she left with no explanation.
Will’s life shattered right before his eyes and he was left alone to pick up the pieces. Floundering, Will must figure out a way to carry on, to find a way to exist without her.
Seven years later, a chance encounter leaves him desperate to get her back. He has one week to make her his again. Not everyone gets a second chance with the love of their life and Will is determined to never lose her again.
My Review
First off I would like to say I love HIM and now we have HER and it's in Will's POV. I am so in Love with Will, seriously a man who knows what he wants and finally has it in his grasp, going in for the kill to HER back.
So as we all know that in HER Sarah and Will were best friends in school and became more than that in there senior year of high school. Then Sarah just left with out giving anyone any explanations as why to she left so suddenly.
So this book is everything that happened in HER all in Will's POV and the time that he was not with Sarah till they got back together and then some. This is not a spoiler as most of you have read HER, just in case you have not stop reading this, get HER then HIM and read in that order.
What can I say about Will that we don't already know, well first he was VERY in love with Sarah, more than I thought. Second, she broke his heart (but it's all better now) and Third, well what is there not to love about HIM.
Will was everything you could ask for in a boyfriend and as a man. From the moment that he knew he was in love with Sarah he was devoted to her 100%. As they reconnect at her brothers wedding Will is determined to get Sarah back. I said it in the last book when I reviewed HIM, it killed me when Will got Sarah to tell HIM why she left.
"Seven years, Sarah. Did we really lose seven years because of a text?" I ask, stunned.
She shakes her head.
"Then why?"
KILLED ME!!! This man has been in love with her forever. For the both of them to lose seven years and still get back together despite all there time apart...It just makes you a believer in HEA's.
I loved everything about Sawyer and her willingness to "mamasit" so that Will can go back with Sarah to her home. She is a great support and I really like that she took no crap from Will's mother. There was really no "drama" or those moments where you aren't sure if you want them back together or are they going to make it. They just talked it out and found a way to make it work.
This book took us further into Will and Sarah's life and it was great. I am little sad that it is over, but the ending was good and left me feeling happy.
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author. I make up stuff and write it down. Here are some things that make up who I am, in no particular order; Books, Swedish Fish, Rivers, Kids (I have some), Husband (I have 1), Dog, Wuss, Reader, Elephants, Mermaid Shows, Belgian Chocolate, Plastic Rings, Fizzy Water, Abs (I don't have them...well yes, I have them but they're nothing to look at I meant Abs that I like to look at), Twitter (@careylolo), Making up Words, Chair Dancing, Old Movies, Cartoons, Belgian Waffles, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, People, Kayaks, Screen Porches, Laughing, Colored Paperclips, Junky Green Laptop, Golden Rule, Falling in Love, Jumping in Puddles, Spellcheck, Windy Days.
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions





![Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000038_00071]](http://bookenthusiastpromotions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Her-1024x739.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment