Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Embrace


Embrace (Evolve Series, #2)

Evan Allen is a handsome, athletic, southern gentleman who now attends Georgia Southern University for no good reason.

After what he expected to be the romantic gesture of the century, Evan is looking at no friends, a year of ineligibility on the football team, and no girl.

He's starting over alone and doesn't know quite how to proceed. Certain members of The Crew refuse to let him face things by himself, taking him under their wing, and it doesn't take the ladies long to notice him, either. 

Sometimes life doesn't go as you had planned. Sometimes it goes better.

Embrace it.

Embrace, the second book in the Evolve Series by S.E. Hall, follows the characters from her debut New Adult romance, Emerge.

Embrace by S.E. Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed Evans story. My heart hurt for him when Laney chiose Dane in the last book. Evan was a little to nice and that was slightly trouble some in the begining. As I got into the book more I became to understand him better. The Crew was there for him to help him move on and be happy again.

Whitley was so sweet in this book. She really seemed like the right person to be there for Evan. I found it enjoyable to get multiple POV's in this book from Laney, Dane and Evan. It really blended in the book.

Evan is always the true gentleman and there are a few "dates" that he goes on and they are really funny. The one thing that bothered me from the last book was a situation that happened with Evan and Kaitlyn, I really was not sure if anything happened. I got my answer, I was a little unsure of Evan in the book, but now I know that he really is a good guy. Anyways, great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment