Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Left Drowning

Left DrowningLeft Drowning by Jessica Park
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am forever going to remember this book. Jessica you are the BOSS! This book kept me all night just reading and left me a very cranky person at work. But so worth it. I am so in love with Chris and Blythe all of them. The dynamics they all have and there connections kept them together even when it was hard to love one another at times.

The start of this book was all about Blythe and her struggles to deal with a horrific accident that happened 4 years ago. The pain that caused her to shut everyone out and not be a part of the real world. A chance encounter with a boy change all that for her and she starts making changes for herself that entwine her into the lives of others.

As the book shifts and she becomes friends with Chris, Sabin, Estelle and Zach who are all siblings and very close. Estelle is a hoot and I think that she is good for Blythe, everyone needs a girlfriend. Sabin he seems up front with who he is and just loves life and is very lovable. Chris and Blythe have this undeniable connection, he is the father figure of his family and his brothers and sister look up to him for everything.

At 50% into the book I am shattered. Blythe and James her brother have a much needed talk and it tore me to pieces ripped my heart out. Just wait to read it to I am not going to quote it, I won't do it to you but you must know about it. Blythe has come a long way from the start of the book because I would have gone bat shit crazy and had a full blown mental breakdown from the revelation that James gave her.

I want to tell you more but I fell I will ruin the book for you. Please go buy when it comes out. Thank you Netgalley and Jessica Park.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment