Saturday, May 25, 2013

Envisioned


He stepped closer, only a couple of feet away from me. He smelled heavenly, like rain and citrus. “Every night. I've been trying to figure out a way to find you, to save you, and here you are, so close all this time, and I never knew,” he sadly said.
It was my turn to step closer. Tears pooled in my eyes as I said, “I didn't think you existed. I hoped that you did, but I thought I was crazy to believe that I could find you.” 
I reached out my hand to touch his face. When I did, a jolt of electricity sparked between us, spreading what felt like burning honey throughout every inch of my body. What was happening to me? Whatever it was, I didn't want it to stop; it was one of those pains that felt amazingly good, almost addictive. Jace's eyes widened as an astonished smile spread across his face. “Unbelievable,” he said as he grabbed a handful of my curls at the back of my head, pulling my face to his to crush his lips to mine. 
His kiss was desperate, just like his gaze in my nightmares, only multiplied. I opened his mouth with my tongue, tangling with his as our passion increased. I had never had a kiss come close to this one, and it had just started. He tasted exotic, a subtle sweetness present as he caressed my tongue with his. I clutched his shirt, twisting it in my hands as I tried to pull his body to become one with mine. Heat rushed in-between my thighs and pooled there, sending tendrils of burning warmth up my stomach. I never wanted this to end; the world could stop turning right now, and I would be oblivious, deliriously happy in Jace's lips.



This is my first Blog Tour.  I would like to thank Ena and Fawn for allowing me to be a part of this and I would like to thank the author Nikki Narvaez for writting this book and giving me an ARC to read and review your book.

What I liked about this book.......Girl kicking butt.  You got it.  Brielle De Luca just turned 18 to find out that she is "The One".  You know "The One" who will save the world and possess the ability of all the Elements aka Earth, Wind, Fire and Water.  Yup that's her.











So let's back track a little.  Brielle has been having these nightmares of her and some HOT guy.  Not typical because bad things happen in these dreams.  Fighting other people and the awful feeling that she can't save him.  But why does she have these strong feelings for some one she has never seen before?  Who is he?

Jace Vasquez aka UFC Champion and he possess the Fire Element.  He sees Brielle for the first time and realizes that she is the one in his dreams.  They both meet and realize that they can not stay away from each other.  











Brielle is thrown into a world she knows nothing about.  She must learn to control the elements.  Good thing she has people around her to help.  There is also this relationship that moves at lighting speed.   She handles the situation with courage and strength.

I would recommend as a must read book.  The love that Brielle and Jace have for each other is quite intense.  Can't keep your hands off each other type.   The book flows nicely it is easy to stay with the fast pace situations that Brielle faces.  This is an action packed book and I look forward to reading more books in this series. 



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment