In Thoughtless, Kiera told her story. Now it's time to hear from the sexy rock star who captivated us all . . .
The only place Kellan Kyle has ever felt at home is onstage. Gripping his guitar in a darkened bar, he can forget his painful past. These days his life revolves around three things: music, his bandmates, and hot hookups. Until one woman changes everything . . . Kiera is the kind of girl Kellan has no business wanting-smart, sweet, and dating his best friend. Certain he could never be worthy of her love, he hides his growing attraction . . . until Kiera's own tormented heart hints that his feelings might not be one-sided. Now, no matter the consequences, Kellan is sure of one thing-he won't let Kiera go without a fight.
I don't need to go into detail of all this book, most of know how the story goes (if not where have you been living)? I loved being in Kellan's head, loved it and a few times I wanted to smack the ever living crap out of him. I loved learning more about his feelings and how deep they really went for Kiera. Some of the scenes were hard to revisit but to know what he was feeling and going through made my understand his relationship with Keira on a better level.
We get to revisit every argument, heartbreak, make up and so much more in this book all in the eyes of Kellan Kyle. The times he disappeared to the times he tried to leave and couldn't. It is all here in black and white.
The coffee scene...YES, that was juicy. What i wanted to know most, was the hospital scenes, and everything after that, S.C. Stephens delivered. That could not have been easy to write not only once but twice. I learned a lot about Kellan and Denny. Anyway's I loved the book. 5 stars for me. This book is not a whole new story, just Kellans POV from book one. Worth the read and take your time...we all love Kellan and you will want to savor him.
Q&A with S.C Stephens
1. What are Kellan and Kiera exchanging for Valentine’s Day this year?
They’re very busy, so time alone together is what they cherish most.
2. Is there one thing you have to have when writing?
Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
3. How has music played a role in your life and in your writing?
Music gives me ideas, and is basically the reason for Kellan’s existence. I “saw” him singing every song I listened to on the radio. I fell in love with him long before I wrote his story.
4. What can you tell us about your Kellan and Kiera, that we won't find in the book?
The current ending to Thoughtless is not the original ending. The first ending was far more tragic, and I liked it, but didn’t love it. After the initial reviews came out and fans felt the same way, I thought of ways to change it.
5. Many readers say Kellan was the first/favorite book boyfriend. What do you think appeals to readers about him?
I think it’s a mixture of his job, his past, his looks, his pain, and the fact that he is so incredibly devoted to the people he cares about.
About S.C. Stephens
S. C. Stephens is a #1 bestselling author who spends her every free moment creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance. In addition to writing, she enjoys spending lazy afternoons in the sun reading, listening to music, watching movies, and spending time with her friends and family. She and her two children reside in the Pacific Northwest.
S.C. Stephen’s SM:
@SC_Stephens_
Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1oaWimC
Books-A-Million - http://bit.ly/169tWjX
IndieBound - http://bit.ly/1AfYQDb
GooglePlay - http://bit.ly/1uQgY0W
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1Kja6Ad
Kobo - http://bit.ly/1oVjpwo

No comments:
Post a Comment