Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tijan Blog Hop

Thank you for visiting my blog tonight.  We are all stalkers......I mean fans of Tijan's so here is a little excerpt that she is giving me to share with you.


            Make sure you checked out this blog here before reading this.
  https://veraisreading.blogspot.com 
 (https://www.facebook.com/veraisreading)


(still in flashback) 
Logan groaned. “Crap. Now Im horny. Whyd I tell Kris not to come?”
Mason pulled away and gave his brother a dark look. “Why did you? Unless youre hoping to cuddle with Nate?”
“Ha ha. Youre funny.” There was a teasing note to Logans voice, but it was right next to a sound that resembled resentment.
I stiffened, seeing the quick look he sent my way. Logan was angry at me and he had reason to be. Since Tates confession, I had pulled away from him. Every time he tried to ask what was wrong, I evaded the question or Heather stepped in. I wanted it to go away. I wanted all of the nerves to go away too. Feeling Masons arm rest on my shoulders, I curved into him and let myself relax. Everything was harder without him and tonight, I could have fun. I could let loose. I could forget the problems that no one else knew about.
“Theres Jesse.” Nate stepped back and gestured to the side of the house.
A group of guys came around it. The one in the lead was trim with black hair. He had broad shoulders, lean waist, and a smirk on his face that warned people to stay away. There were others with him, but he was the one drawing all the attention. As they headed for the front door, people had stopped talking and were watching them pass by. Two girls started forward, but the leader looked away and his buddies blocked the girls. They stepped in front with easy grins on their faces. As the group continued, I was impressed. The two girls werent pushed aside. They were content to flirt with the others.
Nate lifted his head up in a nod. “Hunt. Over here.”
The leader glanced over, and a warm look appeared in his eyes. It transformed his whole face. He had been brooding and dark, but at the softening in his eyes and when he grinned, he was beautiful. He looked like he couldve been a movie star.
“Monson, hows it going?” He held his hand out and Nate met it, the two formed a half handshake and patted each other on the back before they pulled away.
Nate nodded to Mason. “This is my best friend. Mason, this is Jesse Hunt.”
Jesse started to hold his hand out, but Nate moved forward a step. The arm was lowered since he was blocked. Mason nodded instead and said, “Nice to meet you. Nates told me about the days you two spent together on a movie set.”





Now go to this blog to read more.
http://www.facebook.com/EvocativeBookReviews



AUTHOR LINKS:

FACEBOOK 

GOODREADS 

GOODREADS AUTHOR 
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4851199.Tijan


AUTHOR BIO

Tijan started writing later in life, after she had already graduated college with a different direction in mind and a different degree under her belt. Hitting the brakes on that path, she taught herself how to write a good book and began posting at sites such as Fictionpress, along with Wattpad. After receiving such encouraging messages from readers, she self-published Fallen Crest High and has continued throughout the year. She continues to keep writing NA books!


No comments:

Post a Comment