He didn’t think, he didn’t question—he just acted.What she wanted, she took—without regard.
It was only one night, but it changed everything.
After losing his fiancée, Ben Covington is unsure he’ll ever love again. But he’s so deeply drawn to Bell Wilde that he’s thrown for a loop. Maybe it’s purely sexual chemistry that’s igniting their spark… or maybe it’s his second chance at love.
Bell Wilde has just gotten her life back on track and may not be up the challenge of Ben Covington coming back into it. However, once the spark is reignited…there’s no stopping it. But even if they both manage to pull together their frayed hearts, a secret from Bell’s past just might shatter them both.
It was only one night, but it changed everything.
After losing his fiancée, Ben Covington is unsure he’ll ever love again. But he’s so deeply drawn to Bell Wilde that he’s thrown for a loop. Maybe it’s purely sexual chemistry that’s igniting their spark… or maybe it’s his second chance at love.
Bell Wilde has just gotten her life back on track and may not be up the challenge of Ben Covington coming back into it. However, once the spark is reignited…there’s no stopping it. But even if they both manage to pull together their frayed hearts, a secret from Bell’s past just might shatter them both.
5 STARS!!!!!!
I am sad that this series is over. This story was not what I thought it would be. Ben and Bell have a history that was not an easy one. I knew from the start that these two were supposed to be together. I had my times when reading Connected and Torn that I wanted Dahila and Been to work it out. I know, I know that was never supposed to be. There was now way that could happen. I blame Kim's mad writing skills. She knows how to just write these words that really truly make you feel all the emotions that her characters go through.
We all know from the other books that Ben slept with Bell when he was in college, cheated on Dahlia. But when you look at fate, how strange is it that they are all still intertwined in each others lives? This was how there HEA's were supposed to be. I can not see it any other way. This brings everything full circle in a unconventional way.
Ben and Bell let me just say that getting to their happy place was not easy. The moment that Ben learns what happened all those years ago was so real that I was not sure how they would move on from it. While Ben has always thought about himself, there were moment's that he put others first. Yet he was still selfish. I still think that it was just who he was. He never did it on purpose.
Bell that girl has been through so much and I am so glad that we got to know her better. She has been an active charter in all the books and I wanted her story. Bell is a good person, always seeing the good in others even when they don't deserve it. But that is what brought her to Ben so I guess that it worked out.
I just want to say that I know this book is not for everyone but I really think that it is worth giving it a try. I was not disappointed with how it turned out.
I just want to say that I know this book is not for everyone but I really think that it is worth giving it a try. I was not disappointed with how it turned out.
BUY LINKS
iTunes - http://bit.ly/1n6iFog
B&N - http://bit.ly/1jRsTHf
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:
Post a Comment