Saturday, August 23, 2014

Indestructible by Angela Graham

Indestructible (Harmony, #3)Indestructible by Angela Graham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finally I got more of Logan and Cassandra. The ending of the last book had me on the edge of my seat and I was worried for anything an everything that could possibly happen. Cassandra has just been attacked and was recovering. Logan could not have been better. Oliver, little Oliver how can you not love him more.

"Oliver glanced from my eyes to the bandages and back, then bent down and whispered in my ear, "Daddy said that you're not sick, but...you have more Band-Aids. I don't want you to get hurt no more. "Kay?"

As the story continues Logan and Cassandra are faced with more challenges than I could even come up with. The more twists and challenges they were faced with the stronger their love is for one another. I was happy to see Cassandra strong and confident in who she is and her relationship with Logan after all that has happened to her. IF it were me, I would be in a straight jacket. Locked up somewhere.

Lets not forget about out favorite character Natasha. I can NOT stand that woman. She is seriously messed up in the head. She does not even know what the word Love means. She tries to inter fear with Logan and Cassandra's life by using Oliver her own son. This woman tries her best to put a wedge between Cassie and Logan and will use everything that she can come up with to do the job. There was part that I was so floored at what she was capable of. But Cassandra gives it right back to her.

Situations come up in this book that took me by surprise and I was getting a little worried that things may not end the way I wanted to. Logan has some big obstacles that are put in is way. He starts to act weird and pushes Cassandra away. I was starting to break, feared that I was going to be let down by him. Logan really means it when he says nothing happens in his house that he does not know about. I still have not figured out how he always knows everything but he does.

This review is a little short and there are reasons for that. I am sure that you do not want me to spoil this book for you. All I can ask is that you please read the book.

Oh and if I had a son I would want him to be just like Oliver.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment